Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Friday 21 September 2012

Bistro Cakes Demo Class wit CuitCuteCakes

I was glad I had the chance to join this demo class.. Basically it's part of my favourite cakes in SR. What we have learnt during the class was how to bake Pecan Heaven ( Pecan Butterscotch if it's in SR ), Double Indulgence ( Choc Indulgence ), Chunky Prune, & Chocolate Walnut Cake. I also joined the personal Red Velvet Cake class right after we finished the demo classes

After joining this class, I have started to bake more often. Hopefully, I will be able to bake well and satistify other people's craving in eating yummy cakes!

                                                        PECAN BUTTERSCOTCH
                                                      CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE
                                                         CHOCOLATE WALNUT TORTE
                                                             CHUNKY PRUNE
                                                             RED VELVET




 

1 comment: