Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Saturday 7 April 2012

Barbie Doll Cake Class

Out of the many classes that I've attended, this is one of the least stressfull class. For one, I don't need to have a smooth icing on d cake ( my worst nightmare ) I need only to use different tips of nozels to create different ruffles for d gown. Aleesya loves Brbie so much that I bought her most of d Barbie DVDs for her collection.. Her latest favourite is Mermaidia so hopefully by having this experience attending the class with Kak Zu (http://myhappycuppies.blogspot.com) I will be able to create her Barbie Mermaid birthday cake for her in October ;)

                                               4 Different Sizes of Choc Moist Cake
                                                        Rough Outline for the Ruffles





                                                         Me and My Barbie Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment