Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Azam 2012

All these while I've been baking through guidelines from books and internet. At times it turns out to be OK and some other times lots of pembaziran on d tepung and telur and gula etc. 2012 I got transferred to Sungai Petani, nearer to my hubby. However, since he's always busy I've compromised with him to let my Azam 2012 untuk join as many baking classes as possible. All i need is his blessing ( and also some duit untuk join d personal classes ;b ). Anyway I was lucky that i surfed Mudah.my and discovered that Kak Zu (http://myhappycuppies.blogspot.com/) is organising classes on decorating cakes etc. Plus bonus it's in Bandar Puteri Jaya, 5 minutes from my residence.

Daripada terkial-kial nak crumb coat d cake, getting comot while inserting the buttercream into the piping bag and making roses using the nail I can say that making cheese cake is a LOT easier but the experience is worth it!

Sangat happy when hubby said ; cantik plak you buat, selalu kek huduh je ( yup, my hubby can be very direct ) anyways i am now so looking forward to attend more classes on baking stuffs. At least it puts away my mind off things. So for now lets enjoy d pictures and DelicateBaker will surely be back with more new experience to share in the near future ;)


                                                             Crumb Coat the Cake
                                             In the process of making the roses

                                                              The final product
                                                                Me and my cake
                                                 The inside of the Moist Chocolate Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment