Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Thursday 26 January 2012

Classic Cheese Cake

A friend of mine, Nur Shaminah Mustafa Kamalu was the one who gave me this recipe. The first time she baked this cheese cake back in MARJON, Plymouth, my hubby fell in love with the taste of this cake and urged me to learn from her.

However, only somewhere in 2009 that I finally baked this cake after I've settled down in Parit Buntar and hubby bought me an oven and a stand mixer. Basically this cheese cake has made me started to bake again and haven't stop ever since. I need to make sure that I will bake this cake at least once in a fortnight since hubby love it so much!

Today, I'm going to share this recipe with all of u. I hope u will find your own way to win your loved ones tummy ;) I did- thanks to this cheesecake. Lawak my hubby yang tak berapa nak lawak would be; " Andai ditakdirkan I kahwin lain in d future, I tetap kerap balik tgk u sebab u akan buat cheesecake yg i suka ;b

CLASSIC CHEESE CAKE

1/4 PACKET DIGESTIVE BISCUIT- hancurkan
4 sudu butter- cairkan
500g cream cheese
3 biji telur
1 Sunglo Sour Cream ( if x silap 210g )
Esen vanila
1 cwn gula halus


* Base: Gaul butter cair & biskut hancur. Tekan pada pan. Sejukkan. Pukul cream cheese sampai lembut. Masukkan sour cream & pukul sebati. Masukkan telur & pukul sampai adunan sebati. Masukkan gula & pukul sampai gula hancur. Masukkan esen vanila & gaul sebati. Tuang atas pan. Bakar 170C 50 minit. Masukkan dlm chiller semalaman.

                                                                       freshly baked ;)


                                                                  gambar lama ;b

No comments:

Post a Comment