Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Friday 27 January 2012

Fruit Tart

Making fruit tart is not so difficult, but to find the best custard filling is like a love-hate relationship for me.. Mmg I'm still searching for the best custard filling recipe up until now. Tapi biasanya I will mix the custard flour with fresh milk and sugar. So far, OK. As for the fruits, I've tried strawberry, kiwi, peaches, pineapple and grapes. One of my friends use the canned fruit cocktail. Cuma rasanya, grapes somehow akan cepat rosak and kiwi yg masam pulak will spoil the taste. But, hubby loves the fruit tart that I made ;) So, for now enjoy the pics and when I'm comfortable enough with the taste of my fruit tart, I will post the recipe in the future k ;)



                                            1st time buat dulu, buah pun potong besar2 ;b

No comments:

Post a Comment