Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Sunday 19 February 2012

Blueberry Cheese Cake

Macam pelik one night, one of my baking 'teacher' texted me; ' Kak Zu nak order blueberry cheese cake, boleh '. Dalam hati, boleh mmg boleh tapi kek Ainna x cantik. Huhu.

In terms of cheesecake recipes, I believe I have a lot and mastered quite a few. But d problem is in terms of d cake pan. Jenis yg springform at d moment mostly comes in big sizes. So if I were to bake in a smaller pan, I need to put d baking paper around it and when I remove d paper, terserlah lah kedutan2 di sekeliling. Pada sesape yg expert please advice or give suggestions on where to get smaller springform pan k.

As for my blueberry cheesecake, d base is made from a combination of flour, brown sugar, and almond powder. D rest is similar to d basic cheesecake plus d filling on top of it. But, I have to say d filling that I bought in Honey Ingredient is not as smooth as the one in Sayang SP. For this one in Honey, it looks more like a blueberry jam.

There's always room for improvement right?




No comments:

Post a Comment