Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Saturday 18 February 2012

Red Velvet Cupcake

A colleague of mine, Harni texted me ' Kak Ainna, can you bake me a RVC with d creamy cream cheese topping? Yg Starbucks x sedap'. Despite the fact that she keeps on stressing she's not pregnant and it's just a craving towards cheese, I am more than happy to bake it for her since i myself love eating it so much!

The first time I baked RVC, I googled d recipe and alhamdulillah menjadi. There are a few versions on the net; buttermilk, whip cream + lemon, yoghurt etc, but usually for cupcakes I will use whip cream n lemon, whereas for cakes I will use the original buttermilk.

What makes it so sedap? I believe the contrast taste of chocolate + lemon + whip cream + cream cheese topping. it sounds fattening yet I never felt guilty eating it ;) So to my dear Harni Farlina, hopefully my RVC has satisfy your cravings ok ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment