Delicate Baker Welcomes You

Passion motivates us to strive for the best

Saturday 4 February 2012

Oreo Cheese Cake

This time let's talk about Oreo Cheese Cake. Yummy! The same basic like my post on Classic Cheese Cake, just replace the biscuits with Oreo Biscuits, omit the sour cream and use whipping cream instead, and put in the white cream from the Oreo biscuits plus a few Oreo biscuits inside the cream cheese ingredients.. So adalah rasa biscuit dlm cake tu.

Cuma d Oreo Cheesecake dekat SR if x silap chilled Oreo Cheesecake rasanya ( correct me if I'm wrong ) Mine is d baked version.. and my weakness is susah nak bake this cheese cake tanpa overbaked; d cake turns out a bit brownish.. so if bakers kat luar sana nak bagi pandangan or komen, silakan ye.. sama2 kita belajar ;)

Hopefully, in time I can make a perfecto Oreo Cheese Cake and become a better baker ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment